Friday, November 4, 2011


Whatsup nigga, how are ya doin’?! K I don’t like writing like this. Geram.
Okay if you realize all my posts are about my crushes, friends and studies. Nothing else. This is because I write based what were am I thinking of. I’m truly sorry if you hate my blog, so just leave this page. Easy as shit, isn’t it.
My friends are my soul. Without them, I feel pretty empty. The reason why I always come to school is because of my friends. I love meeting them in every single day. Even though we always pick a fight or snap each other but at last we’ll try our best to fix our relationship. A true friend is always back-up you for no matter what. A real friend is always keep their promises. I’m here telling you, I feel very lucky to have my friends by my side. Loving them till heaven :-) 
My crushes? Ah ignore it. I don’t like to have this feeling either. You know the feeling loving guys, is pretty hard. So many ‘what if’. Okay what if they just want to play with your heart. What if he wants to prove it to people that he could get you. What if he cheated on you. What if he wants to be with you just for granted. What if one day he left you just for another girl. Oh the pain. And no wonder la I’ve never had a boyfriend until now. I’m too scared to get hurt. I’m too scared to take a risk. I’m too scared to go along with all these. WHY?! Because I’ve no guts to do so. I don’t care whatsoever people want to say about me as well. Because I’m still waiting for miracle to happen. I don’t want to be so rushy about this. Bukan nak naik pelamin lagi pun. You know having boyfriends in secondary stage is just for the beginning. The beginning how to feel the pain, broken-hearted and whatnot. That’s what my mum says. Feel the pain now, before you’re getting married. Okay too much love scene here. Not good for teenagers like us.
I’m so sleepy head right now. Sorry if I rarely update my blog, lagipun I update my blog when I feel super free, like nothing to do at all. It’s kind of lame la my blog. So boo-ish. Go read farina’s blog, so nice. And she always updates her blog all the time. Trust me, gaiz C:


Hugs and kisses from me. X
Good night and Assalamualaikum