Friday, October 28, 2011


Nik Farah. I've known her since I was 6. She's the greatest creature in this universe, I'm so lucky to have her in my life. 10 years and still counting 





Aziza Azizi. This girl, I trust her. A LOT. I tell you, she is a person who can keeps your secrets. So, basically I share almost all my secrets to her. From big to a very tiny secret :-)





Syahana is a definition of crazy, lulz I kidding. Ok she's a gangster like a thug, like me.  That's why i love her!!





Farina. Oh this girl is my favorite rempit girl ever! Plus she understands me, and I feel comfortable to do dirty things with her :b She's one in a million & love her to bits. One thing, pls don't move to freaking Shah Alam :'{





Elysa. I hate this pic because I look horrible in it but this is my last pic with her before she went to Canada. She is like a mummy to me, she supports me in every things. Haha I can't wait to see her in December, yeayy ! 





Last but not least, Izza Athirah and Ummi Sofia. They're my very favorite girls in perfection. Oh Allah, I'm very thankful for blessing them in my life. I love them to pieces ! x