Saturday, August 6, 2011

Hello! I haven't updated my blog for quite some time. I iz such a busy lady boss, spending her time with her BFFL (books). Yep i know my life is just too awesome. Gotta share a bit about my life. I bet you all have heard, Elysa is no more here (Malaysia). It makes my life turns really bad. And yes, there were a few dramas and fighting between SELAMA, which is i don't like it. Yes i admit, I know you're trying your very best and so I do, but my heart just couldn't help with it. I hate this feeling, broke someone's heart especially my friends. I guess, all my friends knew who the fuck is in my heart, right. And fuck it ok. I just want this to get over. O-V-E-R! Yeah, no one cares about my feelings. Seriously, I'm in my room..reading my sejarah book and thinking about all this shits. See, i tak boleh focus langsung. All i want is happiness. Not like this.....people, please understand my situation.

Love, 
anis