Sunday, May 1, 2011

hi gaiz,
i'm backkk! (: Well, i missed blogging. tehee :B
 APRIL HAS BEEN SO GREAT TO ME. THANK YOU APRIL, I LOVE YOU TO BITS <3

So April oh april

8th April, guess what? it was my birthday. Thank you for those who wished me. Millions of thank youuuu.x
I went to jb's concert. Bro, i tell you ah. It was damn gile awesome. Words can't describe how happy my feeling that time. I went for red zone, Rm400+. justin bieber's the hottest guy in this world! i like big butts and i can't lie~ trolol
I love justin bieber ok bye


I wanted to check out 'his' fb profile, but i couldn't find it. I think FACEBOOK DELETED HIM :(
my life memang dah suck.

Tonight, i'm goin' to farah's, syasya's and zamir's birthday party at Fridaysssss. Let's party like a rockstar,  let's dance like a big momma and let's sparkle like me. #soanis

Gaiz, Farina hates someone. She's a bitch, fo'sho :)

k love you.x